Re: [Question #669479]: When can a new release be expected?

Razi Alavizadeh posted a new comment:
Hello Adam,

Thanks for sharing scripts.
Please see rev.2079 [1]. It's result of the following steps:
1- Call lupdate: (rev.2078)
2- Call convert_translations.sh: (a modified version)
3- Call lupdate: To remove big diffs related to changing line numbers

I think result is good. I'm not sure what do you mean by "ambiguities"
that need manual works. If you mean somethings like what I did in
rev.2080 [2] then they are issues with po files. The po files are not
updated and also have some missing/bad translations.

Best Regards,
Razi.

[1] https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~srazi/qpdfview/update-translations2/revision/2079
[2] https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~srazi/qpdfview/update-translations2/revision/2080