Re: [Question #669479]: When can a new release be expected?

Adam Reichold posted a new comment:
Hello Razi,

I really like the idea of having Travis do these chores for us! I would
also be happy for [1] to replace my scripts Bazaar repository. My GitHub
account is "adamreichold".

Concerning the Travis manifest: Are you sure you require sudo? And
ccache seems unrelated as well since we are not building any C/C++ code?

Concerning the script: It also fixes up the namespaces, but that is only
a side issue. The main problem is that lconvert puts all messages into a
single context named "" with the original context in the comment. The
Python script fully rearranges the TS file so that each message is put
into a separate context according to its comment. I really think we have
to do this to not rely on the same text heuristic.

But I am not sure what "X-Qt-Contexts: true" does? Does it - after
fixing up the namespaces using sed - have the same effect as the Python
script? It does seem so? If that is the case, we can certainly drop the
Python script.

Best regards, Adam.

[1] https://github.com/srazi/qpdfview-translations-import