Re: [Question #669479]: When can a new release be expected?

Razi Alavizadeh posted a new comment:
Hello Adam,

> Concerning the Travis manifest: Are you sure you require sudo? And
ccache seems unrelated as well since we are not building any C/C++ code?

Which sudo did you mean? I just used sudo when installing needed
packages (travis workers are not login-ed into root user). Yes, ccahce
is not needed. As I started with another travis script I forgot to clean
up all things.

> But I am not sure what "X-Qt-Contexts: true" does? Does it - after
fixing up the namespaces using sed - have the same effect as the Python
script? It does seem so? If that is the case, we can certainly drop the
Python script.

Yes. By adding "X-Qt-Contexts: true" to po files, lconvert uses msgctxt
as context name (I inspired this from KDE world that also uses po files
for all applications and I never heard that they have same issue with
converting translations)

P.S.: I added you as collaborator.

Best Regards,
Razi.