[Question #670469]: Pdf Tabs display as untitled sometimes

New question #670469 on qpdfview:

Some pdf documents display as "untitled" in the tab bar. When I hover over the tab it shows me the path location of the file. Only happens with some pdf documents. Seems to happen only with ones I downloaded from online. I tried moving one such"untitled" pdf to the same folder as documents that do display in the tab bar. Didn't fix it. Then I tried renaming the pdf -- didn't fix it. Very annoying. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I am a first time user of qpdfview. How to fix? I am using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS and I installed from Ubuntu software center.