[Question #675269]: File name in title bar

New question #675269 on qpdfview:

In the title bar of qpdfview, how can I see the file name? I only see the document's Title attribute, which is meaningless as I don't set this property. I have checked the options, and I don't see any preferences that control this aspect of qpdfview.

In my particular case, I'm viewing a plot created thru R, so the default title is "R Graphics Output". With multiple documents open, I can only distinguish between the files based on the file name, which is not shown. I only see multiple documents all named "R Graphics Output", which is frustrating.

Popular Windows-based GUIs show the file name of the open document, as I've just confirmed on another computer with Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, etc.