Re: [Question #680581]: Open new document on its own rotation state (view)

Description changed to:
Hello.
I use lot of pdf's at home and and work (office). And qdfview is my main reader for them.
I usually need to make sure that they have the correct rotation state for when other people will open them. So, If I find that they are not well oriented I correct that with other tool like pdfshuffler.
The problem I find is that sometimes (i am not sure what leads this) qpdfview opens new documents (on new tabs) with the last rotation that was used for the last opened file (on the previous tab). So, this makes tricks on me and sometimes I think that a document has a different orientation than it has by default with other viewers. So I have to check with other viewer when I want to make sure how others will see that file.
I find very good and useful that qpdfview remembers the last rotation view and last page positions for a document that has already been opened. That's what "restore per file settings" option does, if I am right. That is how it should be. But I think:

a) new documents should open in "its own" rotation view (I am not sure
if I should say 0° rotation), as they should open on page 1. I mean, the
same rotation view that other people would see if they open them (and
not the last rotation view used for other documents).

b) may be an option for "open documents on their own default rotation
view" or a standard view or something like that could be added. Like
unchecking "restore per file settings", but extended to orientation
view. May be qpdview already has this option and I have not found it yet
-  May be uncheck "restore per file setting" should forget both last
page and last view used.

Well, thank you.
I hope qpdview keeps growing. It is a great tool.

I use qpdfview  at several pc's, at home and office as it is shipped
with the OS i use, MX-Linux (debian stretch based) so my current version
is 0.4.14.

I could not find MX linux or Debian on the "This question is about..." section. So I leave it as default (ubuntu). Is there a general qpdfview forum (not ubuntu only related)?
Regards.