[Question #681770]: to suggest phrase search feature

New question #681770 on qpdfview:

Dear Developers,

Hi.
I`m not a programmer, just a user.
And I`m a user of Qpdfview with Recoll.
The collaboration of both programs is very beautiful.

But there is one thing that is pitiful.

Recoll can be advanced searching.
Recoll is searchable by phrase in advanced searching.

For example, if I look for 'eat' and 'pudding' as a regular search, I can see all the 'eat' and 'pudding' in the text.

However, if I search for a phrase set to '1', it will allow a word to be interposed between 'eat' and 'pudding'. The results will be 'eat a pudding', 'pudding I eat', but 'eat a clear pudding' will not be searched.

If this search function is also supported in Qpdfview, we will be able to read recoll's advenced search result directly from the pdf document via Qpdfview. If so, the combination of these two programs will show much better stability and performance than the commercial program DTsearch desktop. I think maybe it will be the only competitor.

So please, could you consider this feature to be added?

Regards,

Ji-Hoon Kim