Re: [Question #682587]: Remove or change colour of window border?

Luke Thorburn is still having a problem:
Hi Adam,

Could you please briefly explain (or point me to a resource that does
explain) how to make use of the style sheets? I know CSS inside-out so
have that intuition, but am having trouble getting the Qt stylesheet
hooked up, and I can't find answers in the Qt documentation.
Specifically, 3 sticking points:

1. What file extension does a Qt stylesheet take? I tried '.qt' but it
seems that's for QuickTime videos.

2. What syntax do I use to link to the stylesheet in qpdfview.conf? I've
tried just adding a row with 'styleSheet="style.qt"' (and with a .txt
extension) but neither seem to work.

3. How can I work out which visual components of the pdfview GUI
correspond to which Qt modules?

Thanks in advance, and apologies for the probably very-basic questions.

Luke