Re: [Question #683036]: Cannot print PDF with invalid signature

Aziz Chaouch posted a new comment:
Hi Adam,

thanks for your reply! You're right, using the lp command to print the
file produces the same results. I tried to view the cups log file but
can't find anything meaningful to me. It is strange because other
viewers do not have this problem although they also use the cups service
(and cups-filters I guess). Anyway since this is a known limitation of
qpdfview, I'll wait until there is a fix from upstream. I can live with
LibreOffice Draw for the occasional times I need to print a PDF with
invalid signature. For all other situations, qpdfview works great!
Thanks for your help and work! Kind regards,

Aziz