[Question #687733]: close tab

New question #687733 on qpdfview:

Hi,
first of all, after years, qpdfview is the first program that can replace the discontinued adobe acrobat, thank you. When working with many tabs, it would be useful that close-tab cross would be displayed on the current tab only (like in firefox) so that one cannot easily instead of going to another tab close it. Also I find tool bars unnecessary (I prefer to use only keyboard shortcuts) so it would be nice to switch them off completely in a configuration file. May be even menu bar (File...) would be nice to optionally hide. I had some troubles with duplex printing, but this can be bypassed on cups level. May be pictures for booklet printing are a bit unclear. As for tools I really miss only zoom to selection (I am at 0.4.18 version).
With best regards,
F.