[Question #688283]: choosing specific pages prints all pages

New question #688283 on qpdfview:

When I use qpdfview to print specific pages (in this case 1,3), all pages are printed. When I use evince to do the same thing, it just prints the pages I request. I recently used to print specific pages in qpdfview and it was working. The thing that I've just changed about my setup is that I have a new operating system (was using MX 18 and I've overwritten it with MX 19).

On MX 18, the printer was not detected with MX's built-in 'Print Settings' program, so I had to find the driver on Brother's website and install it. On MX 19, I was able to detect the printer series with the 'Print Settings' program, and so configured it without having to go to Brother's website.

The 'print specific pages' function works when using evince.

I prefer the interface with qpfview over evince (with menus easily accessed with alt+_ keyboard shortcuts). I prefer the menu layout over the more mouse and touch-friendly Gnome-type of layout.

I'm using a laptop (hp g6) connected to a Brother HL-L2390DW by usb, with qpdfview 0.4.17.99

Should I report this as a bug? If so, is there more information that is needed?

Thanks,
Paul