[Question #688617]: [Feature request] Cycle through tabs in recently used order

New question #688617 on qpdfview:

Hi,
Thanks for what I think is the best tabbed PDF viewer available!
I've been using qpdfview for several years, and have always been missing one small feature:

When using Ctrl + Tab, I expect to go back to the last active tab instead of cycling through open tabs.
Keeping Ctrl pressed and pressing Tab again will cycle through tabs in the order they were last visited.

This is behaviour you have e.g. on Firefox (Settings, first option in Tabs) for managing many open tabs.
Often I'm reading papers and have a reference which may be the first tab opened.
Currently I often have to use the mouse to get back to the reference because otherwise I may have to Ctrl (+Shift) + Tab cycle 5-10 times each time I go back and forth.

Is this something that would be easy to add, perhaps as a toggle like in Firefox?
All the best!