Re: [Question #690052]: Way to move more than Move but less than Skip (to preserve context while reading)?

Description changed to:
Hello.

I want to know if  there is any way to move more than Move up/down but less than Skip back/forward, to preserve context while reading a document.
I mean, a shortcut to skip back/forward but in a way that in the next view you still can see part of the previous view. So that you don't loose the context of the reading.

If i am not clear, think the way every web browser does when you do Page
Up or Page Down: in the next view you still can see part of the previous
view.

I couldn't find it in the shortcuts list. And I think that is important
for a reader application.

Thanks

qpdfview 0.4.18
MX Linux 18.3