[Question #690388]: wish: Go to previous ( last used) page

New question #690388 on qpdfview:

Just a wish:

It is not unusual that I accidentally press <End> instead of <Page Dwn> as they are in the same section of the keyboard.
In that cases, I wish there is a Go to Previous Page command, not in the sense of the previous page in the document flow, but to the previous place where I was just before.
Also, this can be useful when you jump to another place of the document with a bookmark or the search tool just to see some data and then you want to go on with the reading where you left it.

regards.