Re: [Question #690904]: Bookmarks from another editor to qpdfview

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Marco,

I am afraid what you need is currently not possible. I am not even sure
what format exactly Evince stores its bookmarks in and what is meant by
metadata, but qpdfview itself does only manage its bookmarks internally
without storing them in the file system (whether within the documents or
elsewhere). I am sorry for not being able to help you.

Best regards,
Adam

P.S.: A rather technical solution if you do have access to Evince's
bookmark data would be to write say a Python script reading these and
inserting them into the bookmarks table in qpdfview's internal SQLite
database usually located at ~/.local/share/qpdfview/qpdfview/database.