[Question #691173]: Shotcuts not available when menubar is closed.

New question #691173 on qpdfview:

Hi there,

So this is a small issue, and I might be missing something obvious.
But I did notice that whenever the menu bar is toggled off, I can't trigger shortcuts like F6 to display the outline for example.

Maybe that's the way it's supposed to work?
I'm just wondering if this is the intended behavior, or if there is something in my settings that I can change that will let me trigger shortcuts while the menu bar is closed.

Thanks for this awesome program btw!
Use it almost every day :)