Re: [Question #691617]: Save Print settings?

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Tero,

sorry but I did not find time to look into this.  From a first glance,
the issue is that the settings you mentioned are managed by CUPS and not
expose via Qt's QPrinter and QPrintDialog API, hence qpdfview does not
attempt to modify or store them. We do a wholesale copy of all CUPS
options to then modify some of them so they should be applied when you
modify them via the dialog itself. I am not sure if much more is
possible as anything else would rely on serializing arbitrary CUPS
settings which I have not had the time to look into...

Best regards,
Adam