Re: [Question #692410]: qpdfview not auto-focusing when openning a document

Tohiko Looka posted a new comment:
Yes, I am using GNOME 3. I will dig in the settings.

I wasn't sure if qpdfview is making that request, since other
applications like emacsclient (which should bring an emacs instance to
the front) do not suffer from the same issue.

This might also be related to another issue that I am having where
running emacsclient from the terminal brings it to the front while
running it from qpdfview (as a source editor) does not. I am wondering
these "requests" that qpdfview is making to the WM are not compatible
with GNOME 3.