[Question #692442]: How to contribute to Help / User Manual

New question #692442 on qpdfview:

I would like Help to be updated:

The View section does not correspond with the current menu layout.  The nomenclature has changed; auxiliary views are now docks.

Page sizes are available but not yet documented:
"the paper size is inferred via the thumbnail views tool tips. (Paper size is handled that way as it might not be uniform and generally is not really a meta-datum but is rather inferred from the page sizes.)"  https://answers.launchpad.net/qpdfview/+question/263512

If there is a straight forward way to do this, perhaps I can help. I don't know what channel to use to even make suggestions.

It is nice that there is a Help and that [F1] brings it up.