Re: [Question #692442]: How to contribute to Help / User Manual

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello again,

I think [1] is the official documentation on Launchpad's code review
features, but there is AFAIK no online editing functionality and usage
of Bazaar via the command line is assumed. However, I think there be the
least road blocks to contribution possible and hence just sending me the
updates help.html via electronic mail (the address can be found via the
code or its readme) is sufficient.

Best regards,
Adam

[1] https://help.launchpad.net/Code/Review