[Question #693897]: Fuzzy Jump to file based on opened pdfs - Reg and horz tab support

New question #693897 on qpdfview:

Hi,

I am a masters student and I had to study multiple pdfs and so there's atleast 15 pdfs opened at a time. qpdfview seems incredible convinient especially the search feature across all open PDFs or PDF's in current folder and my very thanks for it.

There are two more features ( which I personally felt will be very useful and easy to implement in QT) is "Jump to File" and in Vertical tabs, "Display PDF tile if monitor space is present".

1. When I press "Ctrl-P" in Sublime Text, it opens fuzzy file search. A similar feature to open a PDF in current folder or atleast in the currently open pdfs.
2. I am using vertical tabs and it would be awesome if full file name (atleast partly) is displayed in the tabs if monitor space is available.

Please implement this features if possible

Thanks.