Re: [Question #694097]: Bug: printing only "odd pages" does print "even pages"

Description changed to:
Hello,

First:
Just wondering, if this program is still supported and developed. Why do I doubt?
On https://github.com/bendikro/qpdfview the latest commit is from 6 years ago?
So does this mean, bugs will no more be fixed? Or does this mean there were no bugs during the latest 6 years?

Second:
Here is the Bug I run into:

How to reproduce:
1. Open the document "10 pages.pdf" -> https://filehorst.de/d/dBfvrgGC
2. Menu->file->print
3. Settings
4. choose in "pages from" 4 "to" 8   (not "pages" 4-8) See picture below.
5. select "odd pages" (this would be 5,7)
6. one exemplar
7. check "sort"
8. do not check "reverse"
9. print

https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-847737-1605810795.png.html

-> This prints pages 4, 6 and 8 + one empty page. My expectation was,
that this will print pages 5 and 7.

Note: If you choose in point 4. "pages" 4-8, then it will print the
pages as expected.

Would appreciate some answer. Thank you.

Edit:
There is one printing Bug more:
When I choose to print only even pages from 4-8 (in "pages" 4-8; (this is where it does not confuse even with odd pages)), but then it prints pages 4,6,8 and one additional empty page.
My expectation was, that it prints pages 4, 6, 8 without one additional empty page.