Re: [Question #694097]: Bug: printing only "odd pages" does print "even pages"

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
As written above, I did debug it and it is a deliberate change to how
Qt's print dialog works: If page from/to fields are used to select a
range that starts at an even page, Qt's print dialog will change the
page set from even/odd to odd/even, presumably as the even/odd pages "of
that range" are then odd/even pages of the whole document. If the
selected range starts at an odd page, nothing is modified.

Since this is a deliberate change to how Qt's print dialog works, there
is nothing I can do about it in qpdfview. An easy workaround seems to be
to specify the page range using the textual input instead of the numeric
fields.