Re: [Question #694097]: Bug: printing only "odd pages" does print "even pages"

Eduard Bürki posted a new comment:
>Quote: "I do not know, but using the dailydebs you should be able to
just try it yourself using the current code from trunk."

I have tried to do this with your instructions on
https://code.launchpad.net/~adamreichold/+archive/ubuntu/qpdfview-dailydeb

First try with terminal:
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:adamreichold/qpdfview-dailydeb
[sudo] Password for user:
sudo: add-apt-repository: Command not found

Second try with Synaptics:
Message:
The driver for method /usr/lib/apt/methods/ppa could not be found Is the package apt-transport-ppa installed? failure to get ppa://adamreichold/qpdfview-dailydeb/dists/stable/InRelease Some index files could not be downloaded. They were ignored or old ones were used in their place.

My system is not Ubuntu, it's MX Linux (Debain)

So it seems, that I have to wait until it is available in my package
manager.

(I also do not have qpdfview in "MX Test repository" and not in "Debian Backports".
In "stable repository" I have version 0.4.18-1)

(I am just a simple Linux user. Not very skilled.)