[Question #694244]: Feature request: Covering/hiding graphics and text

New question #694244 on qpdfview:

In Adobe Reader there is a tool, that can add rectangles objects, for example in white colour.

I have often used this, to prepare a PDF page before I then printed it.
Sometimes I want to print a PDF page, but without the content of the down part of the page. Or I want to hide a picture and print only the text.

I think qpdfview has already something that is very close to this. I mean
Menu->Edit->Add a note->Add text highlighting

My suggestion is:
Just modify this feature a little bit:
-make a more perfect rectangle
-change the colour from yellow to white
-make it intransparent

I don't think there is another PDF viewer under Linux that has this function. So your viewer would have a unique feature.

What do you think about this?