Re: [Question #694532]: Skip forward and next page commands do the same thing.

Description changed to:
I have installed qpdfview on ubuntu 20.04. While I wish to move to the next page hitting the Space Bar the view is scrolled by screen length. Instead I would like to have the next page to be loaded from the top. The same is true when I attempt to move a page back. Also, when I press Home button to go to the first page, it does take me to the first page but not to the top of the first page.
Is this how qpdfview works or am I doing anything wrong?
Additional detail : My view is "Continuous" and "Trim Margin" is off. Even without the view being Continuous, I face the same issue.

Thanks in advance.