Re: [Question #694714]: Is it possible to set a default scroll view as continuous. Seems a much better default.

Jeff Van Dam is still having a problem:
Hi Adam, thank you for the quick response. i appreciate it. That seems like
a great setup. Strangely though it doesn't seem to be sticking for me. I
don't have per-file settings selected and it seems to be somewhat random. I
know that does not make sense but it seems to open files with continuous
viewing at times, but inconsistently. I've tried reinstalling but no
change. I'll mess around with it a bit. Thanks again.