[Question #697899]: Preferences and Bookmark settings are not persistentes in MX-Linux 19.4

New question #697899 on qpdfview:

I need to save my bookmarks, i did read in other post about this issue in manjaro that is necessary enable restore bookmarks option ( menu bar -> edit -> settings -> behavior tab ), but this not work in MX-Linux 19.4, the preferences setup is not persistent and not is saving .

I comprobed that exists "~/.local/share/qpdfview/qpdfview/database" sqlite3 database, but all tables (bookmarks_v3, perfilesettings_v4, perfilesettings_outline_v1, tabs_v5) are empty.

Thank you for the help provided

My apologies about any grammatical or spelling mistake, i'm native speaker spanish and i'm still learning english language