[Question #700614]: Border around viewport

New question #700614 on qpdfview:

I guess it's because of my Qt theme, I don't know, but I have a border around the viewport when focused, see :

https://i.imgur.com/vHLhRNE.png

In the windowed mode it's not a big deal actually, but when it comes to using it full screen, it's expected not to have distractions, so it can be annoying. In this respect, it would be appreciated to somehow be able to disable this border.

My Qt theme is Adapta-Nokto-Eta-Maia but I think it would happen with any Adapta theme.