[Question #701874]: Can I get qpdfview to work with a touch screen?

New question #701874 on qpdfview:

I've got a Lenovo MIIX 320 tablet pc with detachable keyboard.
qpdfview is very fast on this rather slow Atom machine but I can't get it to work well with touch screen. I can use the forward/back buttons but they are positioned at the top of the window. It would be excellent if I could move thru the pages by swiping left/right or click in the left/right margin.