[Question #702306]: Copy text to clipboard: Second option [request]

New question #702306 on qpdfview:

Hello,

My version: 0.4.18

This request refers to texts that extend over several lines. At the moment, qpdfview behaves as follows, when you press "Ctrl+C" and then select the text:
Line breaks are ignored. The text is merged seamlessly (without spaces).

Suggestion A):
I would like to have an option, with which I can choose that the copied text also contains the line breaks. This would then save the post-processing.

On the other hand, there are situations, where it is useful, when the line breaks are ignored. So there should be a switch, where the user can toggle between these two variants.

Proposal B):
As mentioned above, the text is merged seamlessly, without spaces. I would suggest, that qpdfview automatically adds a space after each line break. This saves one from having to rework the copied text.

So I would like to have 2 text copy variants:

A) Copy text out so that the line breaks are preserved.
B) Copy text out so that the line breaks are ignored, but a space is inserted instead.

What do you think about this.

I would be very interested in your feedback.
Thank you very much.