Re: [Question #703127]: Open file from terminal in "presentation" mode.

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello,

I think the way to achieve that would be to control qpdfview via its
D-Bus scripting interface. You can use a program like "qdbus" to explore
the methods provided by the interface and the Launchpad questions here
[1] and here [2] have some example Python code that interacts with a
qpdfview instance. (You can probably achieve the same purely from shell
scripts but I guess that would be more involved and less efficient
because of re-establishing the D-Bus connection for each request.)

Regards,
Adam

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/qpdfview/+question/404154

[2] https://answers.launchpad.net/qpdfview/+question/695206