Re: [Question #704940]: copy-image with use device pixel ratio on hi-dpi screen

Description changed to:
When I select a rectangle in an open PDF and copy the image on a hi-dpi
screen with interface scaling (1.5x), and the viewing option “use device
pixel ratio” is turned on, the copied image is lower-res than the
displayed PDF, as if “use device pixel ratio” were turned off.

If I take a direct screenshot of the PDF viewer window I get 1.5x1.5
times bigger image than the copied one.

Is this expected behaviour that the image being copied is lower-res than
the PDF rendered on screen? It’s surprising to me and I don’t like to be
forced to zoom in on the page much more than when viewing it to get
reasonable quality image when copying.