Re: [Question #704940]: copy-image with use device pixel ratio on hi-dpi screen

Benedykt 'Silmethule' Jaworski is still having a problem:
Built it and now the *resolution* of the copied image is correct indeed
– but the coordinates are not. If I try to copy the whole visible area,
only about 0.75x0.75 of it actually gets copied (and if I try to copy
some smaller part, then a rectangle gets copied, but somewhat shifted
and smaller area than chosen).

So I guess now the calculation of the selection coordinates is wrong.