Re: [Question #707805]: Hide menu bar on fullscreen mode

Description changed to:
Is it possible to hide he menubar on fullscreen mode? (This is probably more like a feature request than a real question.)
I could manage to hide the toolbars but not the menubar, and I would like to have those few vertical pixels available to display the page. I preffer fullscreen mode instead of "presentation mode" because I can use the dual page  view and choose the zoom level.
AFAIK, the only pdf reader that can do this (real fullscreen)  is linuxmint's xreader.
I don't like the qpdfview presentation mode because you can't use the dual page view nor zoom level (afaik), and because the background outside the page size is all white. But i would use it if it could display dual page at least (despite the white background). As an example, the firefox pdfviewer plugin can show dual page on presentation mode (but not zoom) and the background is black, which i think is a better choice.
By the way, the hole toolbar should be able to be hidden with one control.

Anyway, I love qpedfview and use it as default pdf reader.

qpdf 0.5.0 on MX LINUX 23 (debian 12)

Regards