[Question #709562]: How to make NY tax form display in Qpdfview?

New question #709562 on qpdfview:

>From a discussion about the best pdf viewer that can handle filling out forms I got a form from NY tax office that obviously can only opened with acrobat reader in new version.
However, I could open it with the windows program "PDFXChangeEditor".
At the moment Qpdf can't do that. Maybe in near future, or with a certain plugin?
I can provide the form with a dropbox link:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/dcuh8t4j60pno5lxtmul8/it201_fill_in_2d.pdf?rlkey=jo6l7f091qx3wd96l7x5290jy&dl=0

Kind regards,
Rainer