[Question #809095]: MuPDF plugin header inclusion...

New question #809095 on qpdfview:

At https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~adamreichold/qpdfview/trunk/view/head:/sources/fitzmodel.cpp#L32 and https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~adamreichold/qpdfview/trunk/view/head:/sources/fitzmodel.h#L31 when MuPDF header files are included you decided to include specific header files, instead of the recommended mupdf/fitz.h which includes all necessary headers in the correct order. I'm just curious of there is a reason this approach was chosen?

With the upcoming libmupdf 1.24.0 including fitz.h would resolve a compilation issue. If I contribute a patch to solve this, would it be accepted? :)