quickly-talk team mailing list archive

Re: Enhancing quickly add

In fact my problem was caused by a bug in $quickly add that I didn't
recognise as such.
This should work
$quickly quickly ubuntu-application template-application
$quickly create template-application actual-application
Then put custom files into ~/template-application/store.

However quickly add does not see them :(
Bug fix at lp:~tony-badwolf/quickly/add2