quickly-talk team mailing list archive

Re: Updating apps for precise

Excellent, thanks! I've applied that. I'm still getting a build error
from __init__ from the User_dict class in opensinhalease_lib/preferences.py.

You can find the exact version of the code I'm building at:

https://code.launchpad.net/~allison/+junk/opensinhalease-precise

Thanks for any thoughts,
Allison