quickly-talk team mailing list archive

Re: Why is there no ppa?

Le 20/05/2012 13:06, David Planella a écrit :
Al 14/03/12 01:02, En/na Jo-Erlend Schinstad ha escrit:
I don't think there's much to add to the subject. Why don't we have a
PPA? It would make it easier to follow the development.

Has there been a PPA set up since then?

If not, I'd be happy to help setting up an automatic daily PPA with a
daily build recipe in LP. I've done this for other projects and it's
pretty easy to get in place. It'd also be nice to have a -devel PPA too,
but a -daily could be a good start already.
t e
Let me know how I can help.

I guess the daily build is broken since Mike removed the debian/ directory from withink the Quickly directory itself. I think it can be put back, as Quickly isn't shipped by any other distribution. That enables as well anyone who want to take trunk and install it to be really easy as well.

Cheers,
Didier