quickly-talk team mailing list archive

Re: ANNOUNCE: ubuntu-qt-template ubuntu-qtquick-template

So does this mean we can build a project using PySide and PyQt into .deb
and .rpm easily now? I know the quickly works great for pygtk. I am eagerly
waiting for similar tool for PySide and PyQt. Is there any tutorial on how
to use it?

Thanks.

Jibo
He Jibo
Department of Psychology,
University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign,
603 East Daniel St.,
Champaign, IL 61820
website: www.hejibo.info