randgen team mailing list archive

Re: IMPORTANT: Proposed removal of certain grammars from randgen/conf

These grammars will be removed at 5pm EST tomorrow. Please make arrangements or contact me if you need more time.

Patrick Crews wrote:
Hello everyone,

In an effort to reduce our maintenance overhead, we have identified a handful of grammars that should be removed from randgen/conf so that we can focus on maintaining a smaller set of more comprehensive grammars.

If you use any of these, please let us know / create a personalized variant ( <grammar>_drizzle.yy as an example ) as soon as possible.

Targeted grammars:
optimizer_basic.yy
optimizer_simple.yy
join.yy