Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 07:16
To: randgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Philip Stoev
Subject: Re: [Randgen] Approval to copy RQG documentation

Hi Philip,
Forge will be EOLed on Aug 1st as per https://blogs.oracle.com/MySQL/entry/eol_of_mysql_forge. How is it going with the migration to github.
Anitha

On 1/11/2012 2:39 PM, tomas ulin wrote:
Oracle approves moving the RQG documentation from forge.mysql.com to https://github.com/RQG/RQG-Documentation. Please go ahead and copy the current RQG docs from forge. Once the move is done, the RQG docs will be removed from forge and github will contain the current and maintained RQG docs.

Tomas Ulin
VP MySQL Engineering at Oracle