randgen team mailing list archive

"Endless loop in grammar" Error in

Hello,
I am seeing this error while trying to run the partitions-99-range.yy grammar file:
Rule range_elem occured more than 3500 times. Possible endless loop in grammar. Aborting.
When I examine the grammar file, I can see that there are recursive calls from range_elem to range_list_elem_10 to range_list which could generate a large loop.  But it doesn't seem like it would be an endless loop.  Is there a setting on my system that could be preventing these expressions from evaluating within the grammar engine?
Thanks,
Joel

Follow ups