randgen team mailing list archive

Re: Better/mode detailed STATUS reporting

Hi,

I have played with the same thought. But in my mind, I have visioned a more complex status object. Bear in mind that the status reporting is both on return from subroutines and return from perl scripts called from other perl scripts so it must be very carefully designed.