rapache-devel team mailing list archive

clean that page : https://launchpad.net/rapache

The wiki page has been cleaned, thanks Tacone.

Please, if you have the rights, clean that page :
https://launchpad.net/rapache

[or give me rights to do it myself].

https://launchpad.net/rapache is confusing because of false announcements
and broken or unuseful links.  PLEASE take care of this page and clean it!

Thanks,
Al.

What should be cleaned?
1.
Announcements

   -  Rapache 0.7 early eagle is out </rapache/+announcement/1246> *on
   2008-10-15*
   Rapache 0.7 is out in Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex!

My comment: that announcement is confusing has the download shows
version-0.6. And the "Read more" link is broken. Please remove it!

2.

Additional info may be found:
 - http://en.emgent.org/    [doesn't exist]
 - http://www.stefanoforenza.com/  [not relevant, already in wiki page]

*Want to help ?* (gasp)
 - Take a look at open bugs, especially:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/rapache/+bugs?field.tag=need-help , in most cases
sending a simple proof of concept will do :-)

My comment:  those links are UNuseful. There are already links for
 Freshmeat record <http://freshmeat.net/projects/rapache>
Wiki <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Rapache> and
Screenshots <http://picasaweb.google.com/emgentili/Rapache>

Of course we can help, as it is GPL software, but the bug link gives zero
bugs... It is unuseful.