rapid-users team mailing list archive

Status update on Rapid Photo Downloader

Hi everyone,

I am the author of the program. Sadly I have not been able to work on it at
all in the past few months. I have recently started a PhD and it is very
hard to have a life outside of that.

For those interested in "job codes", an unreleased version of the program
contains this feature. Overall, it works well, but unfortunately there are a
few bugs. I have not been able to set aside the time to fix them. People who
are interested in this feature may like to investigate (1) if the unreleased
code works "good enough" for them, and (2) helping getting it into a
releasable shape (report bugs, and if possible, fixing them).

To get the most recent code, you need to be comfortable with the command
line. Install bzr if you don't have it already. Then do this:

bzr branch lp:rapid

Damon
--
http://www.damonlynch.net