rapid-users team mailing list archive

Re: Download misses ORF files

A segfault indicates a problem in either the code I wrote, or the library
code the program depends on that is written by others. I suspect the latter
because python is pretty good about reporting errors. I think the next step
is to determine if pyexiv2 is crashing when attempting to read the metadata
from the ORF file. I don't know if you are familiar with python, but if so,
there are some very simple instructions here:

http://tilloy.net/dev/pyexiv2/tutorial.htm

If it segfaults there, then we know where the problem lies. If you don't
understand these instructions, then if you email me (not the list) a sample
ORF file that will help.

The program does not record which files it downloaded. So you can download
whatever you want as many times as you want.

Damon