rapid-users team mailing list archive

Upcoming release 0.1.2

Hi everyone,

I am hoping to put out a new release this weekend (I'm just waiting on some translations). There is a new feature, "Synchronize RAW + JPEG Sequence Numbers". I am not familiar with any other photo downloading program that has this feature (maybe there is, but I am not familiar with it). You can read about here: http://www.damonlynch.net/rapid/documentation/#rawjpeg

I and another user have heavily tested this upcoming release. I was using 5 memory cards simultaneously, with plenty of duplicate images, images with the same names but different exif values, and so forth. It seems to be working as well as it ever has, so that's good.

Hopefully in 2010 we can have plenty more translations come on board. So far we have none from South Asia, South East Asia, or East Asia, and none from the Middle East, for instance.

Damon

--

http://www.damonlynch.net