rapid-users team mailing list archive

Re: Video file support

Thank you. There has been some discussion relating to video importation. See
for instance these bug reports:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/rapid/+bug/368188
https://bugs.launchpad.net/rapid/+bug/540794

The main problem is using a well-maintained library that will allow
extraction of metadata from the video files. Once such a library has been
identified, the issue will of course be further developing Rapid Photo
Downloader.

Damon